Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: LSU vs. tOSU

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    Though UK is about the only team inm the SEC that I halfway care for, you're right. They would have to be the beast. Two consecutive years OSU has lost the NC to an SEC team.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    I think I have seen all I need to. I'm going to bed. Not even the Mad Hatter can screw this one up I don't believe.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #43
    Inactive Member
    LSU vs. tOSU


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    When are they going to learn? Just let the SEC Championship decide who wins the NC [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    Haha I could see you know if Eric Ainge hadn't went brain dead in the SEC Title game.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    I hadn't realized it until I heard it on the radio today. Someone was dogging the SEC and a caller asked if they realized the SEC had won 7 out of the last 15 NC's. That says it all.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  6. #46
    Inactive Member
    LSU vs. tOSU


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    C'mon now yougot beat by LSU`s 2nd string. Now had they been healthy they may have come close to beating Tenn as bad as Bama did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    two questions for everybody.......

    1)how can you be national champions with two losses?

    2)how can you be national champions if you lost to the kentucky wildcats?


    no way lsu is the national champion.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: six4three</div><div class="ubbcode-body">two questions for everybody.......

    1)how can you be national champions with two losses?

    2)how can you be national champions if you lost to the kentucky wildcats?


    no way lsu is the national champion. </div></div>

    Why even bother to answer if you're asking questions like that?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    stanford, illinois, tennessee, etc....


    all loses on the same level as kentucky.

    cept for stanford, that one really blows.


    so whos yourn ational champion moron?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU vs. tOSU

    The LSU players are chanting SEC SEC SEC, not LSU. Final rankings should be :
    1. LSU
    2. Georgia
    3. USC
    4. Kansas
    5. West Virginia
    6. Ohio State
    I said SHOULD, before anybody rags me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •